Gate

Not fence paint then?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

It is full of scenery and looks as good as Scotland.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

It is full of scenery and looks as good as Scotland.

It is a desolate, godforsaken place. The Spider is in control there and has been for many years. If you use the Snake Pass or that other road which I have thankfully forgotten the name of just watch it. There are speed cameras there and they work.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder?

Sorry Steve.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Snob.

Has anyone ever pointed out the possibility you may have gone insane?

No, there is no point in two cars on one trip. It's her turn to supply the car.

I don't remember road names.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Stephanie likes to be called Sir.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Nothing wrong with that if it's done properly.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I had a works colleague would painted his with Valspar enamel!

Reply to
charles

I didn't think gloss was supposed to adhere to metal.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

I painted my enamel bath with enamel paint. It washed off.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

I could see that working, but I wouldn't try it on a car which is subjected to more weather than your pipes!

I've found gloss to work better on central heating radiators than radiator paint, which tends to scratch off!

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott