Gas cylinders

Having bought a Bernzomatic JT681 pencil flame jet torch on eBay I find it doesn't fit the regular gas canisters I am familiar with. Can anyone tell me what the appropriate cylinder is called where I can find them?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Dunbar

Andy Hall

I think that is a propane only torch, so the usual butane / propane blends will not do. I think I have seen the dark blue Bernzomatic TX9 propane canisters in Wickes.

Reply to
John Rumm