Gas Boiler installation in timber framed extension

I'm in the design stage of a small extension ( approx 4.5 Sq M) to the rear of a domestic garage, it's probably going to be a timber framed construction built as per Peter Taylor's excellent advice on an earlier thread " Insulation of external stud wall" query by Simon. The extension is to provide space for an utility room which will enclose a small freezer, washing machine, sink, and !!! a floor standing Gas boiler which is at present located in the garage. The installation instructions of the Gloworm Hideaway 60B FF boiler refers to Document IGE/UP/7/1998 for advice on installation, unfortunately I cannot seem to find this document on the web, I am keen to install the boiler to meet regs and am aware of Corgi restrictions/ regulations. Can anyone advise or help to provide information relating to boiler installation. Regards Tom

IGE as the prefix refers to Institute Of Gas Engineers. They now call themselves inst of gas engineers and managers. Take a look at http://www.igem.org.uk
You can order it from them but it will cost you sixty of your english notes!!,a bit steep I'd say... Try Glow worm instead..
joe