Gas boiler/fire flue

I am having real problems sourcing aluminium twin wall flue for a gas fire. I need to replace one 135 degree elbow that has a split in it. The annoying thing is that I could do this in the old cement/asbestos?? type flue but I gather you can't get that any more. How on earth are boilers/fires installed these days if the flue pipe that is supposed to be available isn't. Any idea where I might find this in Herts or London. It isn't as if I am out in the sticks anywhere.

Kevin

Reply to
Kev