Gardtec Alarm Systems

I have a Gardtec 350+ alarm and I am after the price for the remote keypad, the company I originally brought the alarm from has ceased trading so I looked on the web but without success, I tried the Gardtec web site but the pricelist is password protected and as I am not an installer I can't get a password. So the question is does anybody now how much they cost and where can I get one in Kent.It's Gardtec 350+ RKP 01-132

Trevor Smith

Reply to
Trevor Smith

Find the local Gardtec shop, from their web site? and wander in with cash.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

What about ringing the number on the web site and asking ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

try rs components