Garage interlocking floor tiles

A friend was telling me he needs to paint his garage floor. I mentioned I had seen some interlocking floor tiles for garages.
Has anyone used these - and can recommend a supplier and advise of the price paid? (saw them first in B&Q)

If he wanted them he would look for the price. He wants to paint the floor, not fit tiles! Some people are just too polite to say "no, stop interfering".
If you have full internet access how about using Internet Explorer or Firefox to search for what you require? Let's stamp out helplessness in 2008, teach people how to find things rather than always spoon feed them.

Brave man !! But hear, hear.

That's a bit short-sighted! There may be others here who would be interested in such things but were unaware that they existed, and so would never find out if the subject wasn't raised by someone else.
--
Cheers,
Roger

1. There are many sources on Google - WE have looked at many of them today.
2. The forum is a valuable source of real experience that I value.
3. The person I am talking with does not have the internet and will value a starting point from which to make decisions.
4. Some people that have installed these things will have something constructive to say and will be pleased to share their experiences - so why inhibit some sharing of experiences?
5. There is quite a difference between advertised price and actual cost - people can share this.
John wrote:

Hi John, I sense little frustration at the responses?
The responses were not unreasonable, might I suggest that you may have got more useful responses by asking in a slightly different way? Somethink along the lines of:
    A friend and I are considering interlocking floor tiles for a     garage floor. We first saw them in B&Q, but have done a little     googling, but are getting a little confused.
    We have seen these here at Bill's flooring, and those at Ben's,     but are not sure what the real differences are, and if there are     any problems with either, and if there are any that someone has     used that they would recommend/advise against?
    The garage will/will not be used to park a car, so carrying heavy     mobile loads is/is not important. We are also looking to make the     garage floor easier to clean and more comfortable to walk on.
    Finally, is there any reason why these tiles are not a good idea?
Which tells everyone that you have actually done some investigation, and what you are looking to acheive, which makes heping easier.
Paul,
--
Paul Matthews
snipped-for-privacy@cattytown.me.uk