Garage

gas heaters bring heat to your pet projects. Don???t take home a mongrel and be left out in the cold. For the heat you need, unleash a proven pedigree. Manufactured by Modine.

AndyTao

My garage has a radiator to keep the car warm in winter. It makes a real difference to starting and driving away. Wouldn't bother with a gas heater.

Reply to
Ian

Downside to this idea means that in winter you put a damp salty car into a warn garage - Sounds like ideal environment for corrosion.

Reply to
Chewbacca

you put cars IN a garage??? blimey, what a waste, isnt the damn thing waterproof or sommat? or is it a rover :)

Reply to
gazz

I keep tmy £12k motor outside and £10 worth of junk inside :-)

Reply to
Kevin

How to you manage to make room for the car?

Reply to
Tanner-'op

My car goes into the garage if it's dry when I get home. If it's wet, it stays out. The car won't dry in the garage (not enough air circulation) and anyway I value my tools.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

ROFLMAO !

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

But that £12 motor's replaceable - junk's irreplaceable!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Push the armchairs to the sides and move the workbench on castors up the far end. Easy.

Owain

Reply to
Owain