Gaggenau

Anbody know how to find a Gaggenau service centre/dealership in the west country? Ideally near Bath but anywhere further afield will do. The Gaggenau site doesn't seem to say who or where their agents are.

Cheers

Brian

Reply to
bigbria

Well you're not actually expected to use their kitchen equipment are you, it's just to make your kitchen look beautiful.

(Sorry, not much help, but the prices of Gaggenau kitchen equipment made my eyes water when we were refitting our kitchen)

Reply to
usenet

Well, its not actually for me, you understand. But I know someone who needs some of their exisiting (Gaggenau) stuff serviced

Brian

Reply to
bigbria

And the spares prices will too.

Reply to
BillR

Well, if someone was prepared to buy the stuff at the equipment prices, they must have a fair idea what to expect on the spares pricing, and yet is still prepared to insist on it.

Now, does anyone have a constructive response to the original request, or is it all "Gaggenau is bloody expensive" which the person who needs the info obviously knows already?

Brian

Reply to
bigbria

Gaggenau (UK) Ltd as being at:

1 Grand Union House Old Wolverton Road Old Wolverton Milton Keynes MK12 5ZR T: (01908) 328360 F: (01908) 328370

It might be worth giving them a call and see whether they can put you in touch with a local service place.

Alternatively, you could phone/visit a retailer that supplies Gaggenau and ask them who they use for Gaggenau spares are servicing.

Hope that's helpful (btw. Google is a friend... ;)

David

Reply to
David Hearn