Funky repair

Cheapo clothes hanging rail started falling apart ...the plastic
joints connecting the verticals to the horizontal split the square shapre
became
a parallelogram.
Luckily the bars are 22mm o.d.
So used two 22mm compression T joints and its done the trick.....for now.
{smirks and waggles head}
Arthur
Reply to
Arthur2
You should visit that pub in London (I forget the name but it's near Covent Garden opposite "Rules Restaurant") where all the railings, bannisters and shelving etc are made from copper pipe and compression joints. It's quite a sight.
Reply to
LSR
The doll's house my godfather made for me during the war had copper stair rails and fenders. Chimney pots were short pieces of conduit. Fireplaces had cut tile surrounds. He was a plumber.
Mary
Reply to
Mary Fisher

Site Timeline Threads