Funky repair

Cheapo clothes hanging rail started falling apart ...the plastic joints connecting the verticals to the horizontal split the square shapre became a parallelogram. Luckily the bars are 22mm o.d. So used two 22mm compression T joints and its done the trick.....for now.

{smirks and waggles head}

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

In message , Arthur2 writes

Well done you ... that's what I say

Reply to
geoff

You should visit that pub in London (I forget the name but it's near Covent Garden opposite "Rules Restaurant") where all the railings, bannisters and shelving etc are made from copper pipe and compression joints. It's quite a sight.

Reply to
LSR

The doll's house my godfather made for me during the war had copper stair rails and fenders. Chimney pots were short pieces of conduit. Fireplaces had cut tile surrounds. He was a plumber.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

It's this one: