Fridge thermostat adjustment

Servis fridge. Always very cold and compressor on. Replaced thermostat, same results!

There are two adjustments screws, a small brass one apparently moving contacts and a larger screw working against a spring. Having fiddled with these the fridge is better, but how do I adjust this properly?

Thanks, Paul DS

Reply to
Paul D Smith

I am adjusting a thermostat in a lada fridge there are 3 screws

1 contact spacing I think is hysteresis and temp 2 coil spring i think is course temp 3 leaf spring is fine temp I am not a refrigeration engineer but manage to repair most things.
Reply to
richard

Could you have a go at your comma key, it doesn't seem to be working! :)

Reply to
The Other John

Back in time again then... 2011. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Not only that but his full stop key is similarly broken (and there seems to be an intermittent problem with his shift key too). :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

But, as Brian observed, he's probably got those problems well sorted out by now (some five and a bit years later). Never mind eh? Better late than never I suppose. :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Just checking - is a Lada fridge a cheap copy of an old Fiat fridge and made in Russia?

Reply to
David

I think he is asking about the heater in his Soviet era car. (BICBW)

Reply to
Graham.