Freight from Poland

I am having some patio doors made in Poland.

Any ideas on how I can arrange freight back to the UK?

Thanks

Reply to
croxley

drive over and collect em.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I gotta ask - why?...

...particularly if you hadn't previously looked into cost and feasibility of shipping?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Go to nearest Polish bar/deli

Find someone with van who wants a weekend trip home.

Offer petrol and beer money.

Job done.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Stick a poster up in your local Delicatessen/car boot sale/Sunday market/Lidl asking for Poles, living locally to you but doing a trip home, to contact you.

Ideally get somebody to translate it into Polish for you.

Perhaps be wise to mention whereabouts in Poland too.

Reply to
dom

Ferry to Esbjerg and then drive to collect them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Given the number of Polish lorries on the roads these days ( at least in the NW), shouldnt be a problem for your supplier to arrange trasnport. Robert

Reply to
robert

That's my thinking too. There must be someone coming over here with a less than full lorry (as I understand it some just have Poland as a base and come over here with empty wagons to operate here).

Reply to
Doki