Freeview - Any idea what Sainsburys are selling at the moment?

Friend is going to Sainsbutys later to buy a STB.

Anyone know what they're selling this week?

Any recommendations?

Reply to
cpvh

I've got two Alba STB2's in my house. Very good for the money, two scarts, 7 day EPG with PIP, SPIDIF (digital audio) out, even a fully wired Scart lead. =A326:99 last time I looked in my local Sainsbury's store.

Reply to
Mark Carver

Thanks for that Mark, I have an Alba DVD player which i've been very pleased with, but had seen a couple of bad reviews on these, I think i'll recommend she gets 1 if they have them (shaln't hold you responsible if it's a lemon!! =3D)).

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
cpvh