Freebies - 3m Safety Specs

think you can ask for up to 3 (or more if you've got multiple personalities)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Done..thanks.

mark

Reply to
mark

patterned blue background.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Perhaps because the product protects the site. ("sic" before anyone thinks otherwise)

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

From the little pics they dont seem to offer eyes much protection. What diy jobs would they be good for really?

NT

Reply to
NT

Doesn't matter - they are free :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Thanks. The buggers won't send to me, but a few mates have surprises coming.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

....for some time to come now you've handed over their names and contact address....;>)

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim K saying something like:

A small price to pay for looking like Vin Diesel as they wield their angle grinders.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Exactly.

And can always be saved for Xmas gifts.