Free VPN found at last!

After a few trials that ran out in 7 days, I found this.

swldxer1958

So why aren't you using it, we can all see your Kingston Communications IP address.

Most of us use a proper USENET server that does not pass through the NNTP-Posting-Host: header, unlike Google Groups, you should be avoiding all things Google if you're so paranoid.

Posting subject: Free VPN found at last! That's is just going to get you tagged as a spammer by most.

HTH

Reply to
Graham.

YA-linussebastian-AICM5CAD

Reply to
Andy Burns

As someone has said, you only get 500MB a month and so I only turn it on when I post to the local rag as they have banned my ID based on my VPN.

Check this one out, please.

Reply to
swldxer1958

109.123.74.181 = UK2-INFRA-VPS-DOT-NET
Reply to
Andy Burns

Cheers - It also says if you Tweet about the service, you get a free 1GB.

Reply to
swldxer1958

Amazing. That's a byte every 16 months!

(oh, MB? )