free verging tiles in Leics

Hi

We have some tiles which are left over from our project. The re-warehousing fee was nearly as much as buying them in the first place so I want to get rid of them and don't want to just put them in a skip. Someone must want them!

There are 12 left hand verge tiles, Redland Double Roman brown 02.

Leics/Northants border.

Let me know if you are interested.

Reply to
Sue Donime

Unless the guy who wants them lives (more or less) in the next street to you, transportation costs (for guy to get to you) alone would outweigh the cost of buying new locally (especially with the rising cost of fuel now).

Skip 'em!

I know it seems wasteful - and your sentiments are commendable, but unrealistic.

Reply to
Paul King

Why not bury them in a rockery or something, you may need spares if the others get damaged.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C