Free printer

I'm not going to fix it. Can't be arsed.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I'll probably see you over the weekend.

Reply to
ARW

Righto. Ring me though because I'm in and out.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

You should have email.

Reply to
ARW

We have a Samsung laser printer (mono) which consistently jams when we give it Sainsbury's paper - works ok most of the time on other brands. It's odd as there's no visible or tactical difference in the papers. Which ones do you find give problems?

Reply to
Clive Page

My printer is also a Samsung mono laser. ML-1710 from 15 years ago.

Xerox paper, which is a decent enough brand, makes it jam. Cheap and cheerful paper, like Tesco's own brand, is just fine.

Reply to
Pamela

I don't know where to get tactical paper, but it sounds interesting :)

Anyway...my ancient LaserJet 4 machines don't like Niceday paper, or Xerox. They work fine with DataCopy, which I can get at a good price from friends of my son.

I suspect moisture content may have something to do with it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

My Konica (which is waiting to go to the great recycling plant in the sky after 14 years and just 1500 pages) was fine on Xerox paper from Tesco.

I remember DataCopy - used to get that at a "very good price" from work :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog