Free energy from your computer!

Maxie, what did you have in the car? 100s of pairs of spats?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Looking in mirrors again DIMM?

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

I have to ask ...

WTF are you prattling on about

Reply to
geoff

Maxie did you have a terrific time?

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, were you suspended by your spats?

Reply to
IMM

All together now:

My friend Billy had a ten foot . . . . .

:-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

You were walking towards a mirror?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mary,

I am debonair, slim, fit, exceptionally good looking, can tango and cha cha cha, a natty dresser and don't wear spats. Mary, you would fall for me in big way. So I won't send you a photo as I don't want to break your marriage.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Yeah - in your dreams

Reply to
geoff

Oh I only love men who wear spats.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Who said anything about love...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

er - I did :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I got thoroughly frowned upon for doing that, apparently some of the colour inks contain toxins you dont want in the soil. But B&W is ok.

If you _really_ wanted paper you could encourage the neighbours to dump their papers in your doorstep basket.

I found big piles of paper burn OK if you have wood burning in the middle, and a paper pile to each side of it. Ie just have some paper free area. FWIW

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

We're not allowed to burn anything unless it's in an approved oven, which we don't have.

So it all goes into the recycling bin, what a waste!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Fall about, you mean,

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Well you and Maxie are destined for each other.

Reply to
IMM

Her legs woul turn to jelly, that is true.

Reply to
IMM

Go on then - post a picture on a web site. You'd probably get a lot of takers.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

So your not allowed a toaster or a grill then? What is the approvals number for ovens, I'll be looking for one soon and don't want to buy one that isn't approved.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I'm sure you're being deliberately thick :-)

It's not your usual style ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher