Free energy from your computer!

Yes ffolkks. Its the latest greatest scam from Yours Truly.

Invented by t'other half inadvertently.

Just sign up for all the free clothing/garden furniture/plant/how to enlarge your breasts/etc etc. catalogues you can get, online, and stick them in the wood burning stove for the winter.

Smart eh?

Keeps your local postman busy, and, with luck, will bankrupt the companies concerned in due course....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

But they don't burn, IMHE. Junk is printed on shiny paper, and there's simply too much ash in it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I think my computer heats the house by itself anyway.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

I only get offers to enlarge my penis.

I sometimes wonder about the knowledge of anatomy of the folk who make such offers.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

i get offers to cure my impotence :)

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

Do they work?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

There is a chap who is totalling up how big his would be if he took up all the offers. Last I heard it was about seven feet long.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

"nightjar .uk.com>"

You mean they send them to men?

Goodness, how quaint!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

i wouldn't know, it's not somthing females generally have a problem with. :)

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

Colin Bignell wrote | There is a chap who is totalling up how big his would be if he | took up all the offers. Last I heard it was about seven feet long.

That could be handy; one could go for a leak in the pub without having to leave one's table. Or give the missus a good time in the bedroom whilst still watching footie in the lounge.

Mind you, be painful if the door slammed shut on it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I didn't know you were a female ... I have a grandson called Sammy ...

Mind you, I have a granddaughter called Robyn ...

It's all very confusing.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

no, it's apparently not obvious, sorry. :)

i always thought if i sgned it sammi with an i it would be obvious, but no. nevermind :)

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

Sorri ...

Mari :-)

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Hi,

Might be possible to compost them, compost bins need some carbon as part of a healthy balanced diet.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

In message , Mary Fisher writes

'Spesh the ones offering ME breast enlargement (as if I need it)

Reply to
geoff

There is all sorts on offer in Amsterdam.

Reply to
IMM

I thought you'd been to Belgium. I was under the impression that that was the sort of thing on offer in Amsterdam......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I deffo didn't get that far. Amsterdam's a fair way from Liege

In fact I got as far as the veranda and then various alcoholic beverages more or less got in the way of me getting much further

... and almost knacked my suspension on the way back

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

No, really ?

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, there is. I was there recently and saw a tubby man in spats walking down the street.

Reply to
IMM