Found a BIG d-i-y blog...

Hi folks... Don't know if you've seen it before, but

to be a sweet place for us d-i-y interested. As i understand it, people at Blogsnapper collects articles from other big DIY blogs, like MAKEzine.com, Instructables.com etc. I for sure, like to read one big blog with DIY posts, instead of many different ones. TIP: I use the Google gadget from blogsnapper (can be found in the menu to the right) to get updated when new posts have arrive

Cheers! //Pierre

Reply to
Pirre

Then perhaps you might start contributing something useful to this one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Adrian C

Reply to
Adrian C

I'm sorry, but I don't get you? You were sarcastic? (if so, why?) Actually, I have contributed atleast 3 posts to instructables_dot_com

Reply to
Pirre