Found a BIG d-i-y blog...

Hi folks... Don't know if you've seen it before, but http://www.blogsnapper.com seems to be a sweet place for us d-i-y interested. As i understand it, people at Blogsnapper collects articles from other big DIY blogs, like MAKEzine.com, Instructables.com etc. I for sure, like to read one big blog with DIY posts, instead of many different ones. TIP: I use the Google gadget from blogsnapper (can be found in the menu to the right) to get updated when new posts have arrive
Cheers! //Pierre

Then perhaps you might start contributing something useful to this one.
--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't get you? You were sarcastic? (if so, why?) Actually, I have contributed atleast 3 posts to instructables_dot_com <-- Satisfied with the urlspelling? Regards, Pirre
Pirre wrote:

Thanks, added.
-- Adrian C