for serious DIYers only ...

Will they deliver it for that price?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Yeah, but you'd need to buy a crane to unload it...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Sure, as long as you're on the main railway line.

I wonder how much electricity a 10 tonne crane requires. Probably more than you can achieve through a 13A plug.

However, there is a 50 tonne option if you want to be a bit more ambitious,

I must admit that I'm having difficulty choosing between the label maker, the chapel organ and the landing craft.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , nightjar writes

You can always ask, do you have a TP card ?

Reply to
geoff

I've decided on a nice new "Pentel Brush Cartridge" myself. Competitively priced at 17 pence.

David

Reply to
Lobster

"Andy Hall" wrote | I must admit that I'm having difficulty choosing between the label | maker, the chapel organ and the landing craft.

I'm trying to imagine how a "DESIGNER WHEELIE BIN 90 LITRE GREEN - 524701" differs from a non-designer version.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Hmmm! A bit small?

Reply to
Terry

In message , Terry writes

We are talking DIY here ...

Reply to
geoff

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:28:34 -0230, "Terry" strung together this:

Don't worry, they've got a bigger one too! 80 odd grand though, better get that overtime in!

Reply to
Lurch