For Festool Fans

I got this along with some piece of Festool equipment, can't rememer which. But what is it for ?

Reply to
fred

Andy Burns

Ta

Reply to
fred

replying to fred, Iggy wrote: It's for the corded Carvex Jigsaw (or other tools), when fitted to the CMS (Compact Module System) table plate. The Carvex power button gets slid to On and the plastic tab gets inserted behind the switch to keep the power on. The Carvex cord then plugs into the CMS and the Carvex's power is now controlled by the CMS's switch.

Here's the only video I could find right away to demonstrate, see about halfway through the video - "Festool TV Folge 25: Pendelstichsäge CARVEX PS 420 - Einbau in das CMS"

If you lose the key at anytime, I suspect a coin or similar piece of plastic, metal or wood could be substituted.

Reply to
Iggy

You can create a URL (from the right-click menu) that starts the video at the chosen time:

Rob Morley