Football

Err yes, what makes you think that Venezia is in France? Appart from your usual fuckwitted cluelessness that is.

Steve Firth

When was the sculpture done?

How is it known?

Reply to
John Cartmell

Flags:

Notice the easgle to the right.

Doctor Drivel

What's an easgle? Why are you such a f****it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Flags: Note that the Continental Colours has the first version of our union flag in the corner.

Flags.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

None of which invalidates the observation that the cross of St George and the patronage of St George predate the English usage of those emblems.

You could try to break the habit of a lifetime and post something relevant.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I have worked at a house today that was occupied by Slovakians. They have two UK registered cars and both had England flags attatched to them. We had a good laugh and chat (in English as my Slovakian is very poor) and they have decided as Slovakia had not qualified for the finals they will support the country they live and work in.

I suppose it goes half way to meeting Norman Tebbits cricket test.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Flags: Note the white cross in the tops left hand corner.

Flags.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel
[snip idiocy]
Reply to
Steve Firth

Flags: Notice that this flag is probably the oldest in the world. The oldest flag in the world used by a soverign state is the Danish flag.

Doctor Drivel

loon

Reply to
Steve Firth

The message from Steve Firth contains these words:

I think his browser's got stuck.

Reply to
Guy King

Flags: Note this flag also has a white cross

Flags.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

loon

Reply to
Steve Firth

Flags: Note the inset union flag and the George cross

Flags.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Loon

Reply to
Steve Firth

Really is the silly season then

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Come on Andy, get those flags on that 4x4 of yours and start roaring about and that. Know what I mean?

Reply to
stuart_noble

I think the George cross actually represents 2 soiled sanitary towels but The National Front aren't keen on the idea.

Reply to
stuart_noble

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 14:05:24 +0100, stuart snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote (in article ):

Say no morwa.....