Floor trunking

I haven't really had time to look anything up, but wondered if there is something obvious to look at.

Son is having an old fireplace taken out, and a wood burning stove installed. At the moment they are back to bare brick and, because the stove has to fit beneath a concrete beam, they have removed and dug out the hearth slab. The intention is to get a low slab or appropriate tiles fitted.

The phone cable runs across the front of the old fireplace, and there is an urgent need to get at least 2 satellite aerial cables across, plus the odd data cable.

Are there low flat easy on the eye cable trunks available? Would the cable melt inside the trunking? I have no experience of the direction of the heat from this sort of stove. Would it radiate too much down and forward? I think the edge of the carpet might be about 15inches diagonally down from the stove front.

We don't really want to have to dig up the floor.

I seem to be supervising while he works away, as always.

Reply to
Bill

Have a look at

Chris Bartram