Floor tiles

Having sorted out the leaking washing machine I have a rather damp laminate floor that I didn't like much anyway, and isn't really appropriate in a utility room and kitchen. Having never done floor tiles before. All general comments, recommendations, observations about what sort of tiles to get, or to avoid, would be very welcome. I'm looking here at the cheaper end of the market - is there a quality level I would best not go below?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Dunbar