Flexible tile adhesive

Hi,

I have a 30 sq metre kitchen to tile (plywood covered floor). I'm thinking of using Wickes flexible tile adhesive & grout (ready mixed). This would cost about £120. BAL adhesives has been mentioned in this group many times but it would cost about £180 (bags of adhesive only). Is it worth the extra cost (and hassle of mixing) ? Any other recommendations?

Thanks, Ian.