Flexible rods

What's the proper name for the thin rods you screw together like drain rods
which are used for feeding electrical cable through awkward places.
I've tried every permutation I could think of on ebay but no joy as yet.
Ta.
Reply to
Scabbydug
pole?
you want to fire cable across a suspended ceiling, then a cable dart
more hefty stuff try

Owain
Reply to
Owain
Thanks all, loads available on Ebay, very cheap compared with the sites given by yourselves. This implies to me me that they are probably poor quality, any suggestions or comments?
Reply to
Scabbydug
On Oct 14, 10:37 pm, "Redolent" wrote:
Best ones seem to be the 'Cable rod /super rod' variant [IMHO] . Good range of accessories, flexible leads etc. We have about 7 other sets of varying manufacture. They do get abused, but 1) the ends pull off. Can be cleaned up and super glue / epoxied back on, if you can find them!. 2) Bending causes the fibres to become detached on the outer 'skin'....hurts like feck when the get stuck in your skin. hth
Reply to
grumpyat

Site Timeline Threads