Fixings for a blind

I'm about to fit a wooden venetian blind into a bay window recess. My only option is to top-fix, and I'm concerned about the weight (its

2.25m long). I'm assuming that the ceiling in the bay will have some sort of concrete lintel that I'll be fixing into - anybody got a recommendation for good fixings to use, that being the case?. The blind itself only comes with screws supplied, no other fixings . Brian
Reply to
bigbria

If you have a sds drill normal rawlpugs are suffice

Reply to
Alex