Fixing plasterboard

Hi All,

I have a few ding, dents and a few holes on the walls in the front room which is plasterboarded, usually I just buy some polly filler and put the sander on it cost am a lazy git. But with PB being a little more brittle and delicate I wondered what the best method is for getting a excellent finish with no damage. I'll be painting the room aswell.

Thanks

Reply to
Joseph Craine

Anytime I have done that I have just filled it with what I had but used PB Joint Filler to finish off as it gives a very smooth finish and finished with very fine sandpaper by hand ...Actual holes you obviously need to use something to stop the filler falling through so just use your imagination to fix that . Plasterboard might be stronger than you think but I wouldn't use a sander because of the danger of damaging the paper in surrounding areas.

Reply to
Usenet Nutter