Fixing leak - inflatable pool

Got an 8ft pool with an inflatable top ring.

Trouble is I've got a puncture on the seam which makes it impossible to stick a patch on. Any other suggestions?

Reply to
paulfoel

Yes - a "static kill" followed by a "bottom kill". Works every time :-)

Reply to
Martin

Wot?

Reply to
paulfoel

Stick a patch on with "Sticks Like Shit". That's how I repaired the leak on my 12' pool - it leaked (air) where the inflatable top ring was joined to the side.

What's more, SLS works underwater, so you don't need to drain the pool.

Reply to
Huge

lost me totally

Reply to
Rick Hughes

He's referring to the oil well leak in the Gulf of Mexico.

Reply to
Huge

Thats where mines leaking too. Might buy some of that stuff. Never heard of it before...

Reply to
paulfoel