Fixing decorative wall cladding in showers

Hi

I know a few people here have used wall cladding, I plan to line 4 shower cubicles with it.

Any comments about the fixing? Did you just use horizontal battons and pin it or did you put up a ply panel and bond it? How much flex is there in it if its not backed with a panel of some sort?

Any comments before I order £600 quids worth!

Cheers

Tony

Reply to
enuff

Should have mentioned, I'm planning to use the 250mm wide plastic panels, not the laminate faced ply type.

Reply to
enuff