Fitting tigerloop

Anyone fitted a tigerloop? I'll need to fit one in a while as I want to replace the slimline tank ( 600mm head) with a 1100mm high tank floor mounted ( to try and hide it a bit). Will be fitted to a Worcester 12/14 combi (sealed) to allow me to mount the new tank at floor level.

Does it need fitting in the boiler itself or directly outside?

Reply to
Staffbull