Fitting plasterboard to ceiling

Use a metal detector and find the nails/ screws!

Reply to
marvelus

Yes you'd think so, I agree.... :-(

(actually, thinking ahead for once, I was clever enough to mark the positions at the bottom of the walls, ie below where I knew the plasterer would be skimming. But then later forgot all about it and glued the skirting boards over the marks)

'Marvelus'es screw detector is a good idea - thanks!

David

Reply to
Lobster