Fitting carpet - DIY?

Yup, still my goto place for carpets! I recall getting carpet from them so long ago they still shared space next to the bus garage!

(which was demolished years ago to build the Sainsbury's complex near Victoria circus)

Reply to
John Rumm

I can only remember them from Sutton road and I can remember the bus garage. I used to drink in the pub opposite (The Park?) and the bus drivers used to come in for a pint before work ;)

Reply to
alan_m