Fitting a shower tray

Hi,

Should I ...

a) tile the floor and put the tray on top? If so what do I do with the waste pipe - make the best of tiling around it? b) put the tray down and then cut tiles to go around it - if so what's the best way to cut the curves.

Same with the walls, should I tile the walls and seal the tray to the tiles or put tray in situ and tile from it.

Also, someone that I was talking to told me about some sort of plastic strip that goes around the bottom of the tray. I am presuming and I may be wrong this is like a flexible strip that you put around to cover over any non exact tile cutting around the tray. Any ideas?

Any advice on correct procedure appreciated.

CM.

Reply to
Charles Middleton