Fitted wardrobes

Hello,

I was planning on buying some fitted wardrobes from Wickes but it seems they have stopped selling them. I'm gutted!

Anyone have a recommendation for an alternative supplier? What are the B&Q ones like? I'm after a modular system.

Thanks,

Graham

Reply to
Graham Jones

Most wardrobes sold by the likes of B&Q and similar stores now are poor value IMHO (i.e. poor quality and not cheap).

Try Ikea. At least it's cheaper.

Reply to
Mark

We've got some (Pax). Excellent price, quality and design.