fireproof lining on steelwork revisited

Bit of a long shot this. I posted earlier about three side fireproof cladding (3.5m2) around steelwork in a slapping I've done.

British Gypsum do an ideal an relatively inexpensive system called 'Gyplyner', I could do the whole job for about 40 quid except that one part (GL10 clips) of which I need about 20 only comes in packs of 100, at 85 quid a pack! Kind of rules out that option unless anyone uses these things and has ~20 spare they'd sell me. Anyopne got any? Please......

Otherwise, I can use their frameless system (Firecase S) which is way more expensive or I can try to make my own framing but that'll involve drilling the steel which is a serious PITA.

Can't find a source of the fabled intumescent paint and I don't know if it would be an acceptable substitute anyway.

Reply to
urchaidh

Tony Bryer