Fireplace in a shed?!

Call me stupid again and I'll hunt you down and slice off your head.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Bullshit. I was doing it in the very early 70s.

That's bullshit too.

Reply to
Jac Brown

80s was an estimate. The point was it's a lot earlier than now, in which the UK still hasn't learned to wash in cold water.

No it isn't. The standard wash cycle most people use is "non-fast-coloureds". 40C. Some machines don't even have a cold option. They only go down to 30C.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasys, stupid stupid stupid.

Reply to
Jac Brown

not the Germans.

Easy to claim.