Finlux FIN26851 TV

An elderly friend has been given a TV and is having problems because it is trying to receive Freeview but in our area the signal is still quite weak.

Does anyone have a manual and know whether it can be set back to analogue until switch over?

Reply to
John

Usually on the remote, MENU - SETTINGS - INSTALLATION - AUTO CHANNEL SEARCH or similar.

Rusty

Reply to
therustyone

Switchover has happened in the Milton Keynes area, but the strength of the non-BBC digital channels from Sandy Heath is still pretty poor. (The BBC ones are for some reason transmitted with a power of more than 3 times the non-BBC ones).

Neil

Reply to
Neil Williams

Are you sure about that and have you got the right aerial?...

Reply to
tony sayer

Are you sure about that and have you got the right aerial?...

Reply to
DerbyBoy

Are you sure about that and have you got the right aerial?...

Reply to
DerbyBoy

The signal on my bedroom TV has improved dramatically since the switchover, with all the digital glitching and squawking having stopped. And it's on a crappy indoor set-top loop aerial, too.

Reply to
Huge