London analogue TV problems?

Is anyone in London getting rubbish analogue TV signals? Been bad since yesterday - not our main aerial as a standalone set is also affected and the digital signal via the main arial is fine.

Maybe the weather - can't see any problems with Crystal Palace.

We're in N1.

E.

Reply to
eastender

ah - it is the transmitter:

A small number of viewers from the London TV region may find that their analogue services are temporarily affected by testing taking place at the Crystal Palace transmitter. The testing will starting on Monday 7th December and continue on Tuesday 8 December and Wednesday 9 December. Services are expected to return to normal by Thursday 10th December. Digital UK would like to apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

eastender

absolutely _nothing_. If it hadn't been that it was BBC only I might have been spending out for man to move aerial by now (it's always been marginal in the loft, and SWAMBO was getting shirty)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

In message , eastender writes

Here in Watford, we had really bad reception yesterday and earlier today on BBC1 , seems to be better now

ITV and CH4 are as bad as ever ...

Reply to
geoff

Tell SWMBO to shut-the-f*ck-up !!