Filler colour match - B&Q hardwood ply

Hi,

I've built a radiator cover from B&Q hardwood exterior ply. I want to fill a few crew holes, but don't know what filler to use. Pine is far too yellow - anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Ben submitted this idea :

Use colourless filler, but mix the saw dust in it from the wood you used - that should be a perfect match.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

At woodwork class in school 50 years ago they taught us to use Brummer stopping. I see it's still about :

"The shades are: Standard; Pine; White; Light, Medium, Natural and Dark Oak; Light Walnut; Light, Medium and Dark Mahogany; Teak and Ebony."

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard