Any Kitchen fitters here that sub contract to the big companies (MFI..B&Q etc)?

Hi,

Any Kitchen fitters here that sub contract to the big companies (MFI..B&Q etc) ?

How did you go about this process ? (I've emailed a few companies but they don't seem to know (or tell) )

Any information on how they subcontract their work would be most welcome.

Cheers

Reply to
Number 5

B&Q are often advertising for fitters in store.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Pop into your local Hewden joinery branch - who supply the Schriber range of kitchens.

The last time I was in there was a notice looking for fitters for MFI (Sighthill, Edinburgh)

Regards Colin

Reply to
Colin eclipse 2

Ta fir the replies.