Filler

Can anyone recommend a good filler for walls that they have used. I have just used a SDS to come out of the living room into the hall and a decent chunk of plaster and brick came out, under the wallpaper. Made a decent slit in it and removed the loose stuff. Looking to put a alarm keypad ontop of the hole I just created! Something that involves little sanding would be good! Want to get the wallpaper back in a decent manner.

Regards

SantaUK

Reply to
SantaUK

One Strike

Wickes Once
which is very similar.

I don't use anything else.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Large holes use bonding plaster, then skim with finishing plaster. Or lighweight filler.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher