Festool Domino Questions

Is there a difference in the minimum height the fence can be set on the 700 as opposed to the 500. Yes I know the 500 has a height gauge and the 700 a depth gauge ( i.e) The 500 gauge measures the distance from the bottom of the machine to the centre line of the domino whereas the 700 shows the distance from the underside of the fence to the cutter centre line)

I am considering buying one of these

which is designed for the 500 but am wondering of the fundamental differences in the measuring gauges would affect its use.

I cant find an email address for FC Tools

Reply to
fred