Fat builders or workmen

you will never get a decent first class job out of them.

They're like a bull in a china shop.

Reply to
George

They can't bend and take the easy way out all of the time. They tire easily and take short cuts. Avoid.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Exactly,they sweated like pigs doing my neighbours DG and ade a complete pigs ear of it,didn't even have decency to clean their hands before applying the sealant on the finishing strips. Its supposed to look white but looks as though its been there for ten years and is all over the place instead of a straight line. One DG window frame is twisted at the side and the glass has now cracked at the corner,probably because they had a job trying to get it in because of the twist?

Reply to
George

I hope he gets them to replace it and get proper tradesmen in.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Are you looking for a slap?

Cheeky git.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You could try.

Even when I was a nipper.

Reply to
George

Thought you were a 'nipper' with your apparent lack of experience!

Tanner-

Reply to
Tanner-'op

?
Reply to
George

Similarly thin cooks. The food quality at a works canteen I knew went right down when the pear-shaped old timer retired and was replaced by a skinny youngster.

Reply to
newshound

Jamie Oliver?

Reply to
Andy Hall

"Food quality at works canteen" Oxymoron of the week.

Reply to
Emil Tiades

Cruel. He may be a bit bovine, but that's going too far.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Depends where you work. But if good they probably don't call it a canteen.

I worked as a freelance once at Air Studios in Hampstead. The chef came round with the menu and took your order for lunch - and the time you wanted it. Bit of a change from the BBC.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes.

I once had lunch in Broadcasting House. Just once.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Wot no raw fish?

Reply to
stuart noble

Actually there was, but it wasn't meant to be.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not long enough in the microwave I suppose. Then again, that might have overcooked the chips. Not easy this haute cuisine lark

Reply to
stuart noble

Nowt wrong with skinny youngsters, they just haven't had time to eat enough yet.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote

The catering company say restaurant and chef. The workforce say canteen and cook :)

Reply to
Alan

Where I work it's a bothy and a vending machine :-(

Owain

Reply to
Owain