Fan run-on timer module

Does anyone know of a stand-alone extractor fan delay module, i.e. just the small PCB you find in extractor fans with run-on timers? CPC used to sell one made by DETA which I was going to use, but it's gone from their current catalogue. Yes, I know I can easily make one, and having just made the rest of the extractor, that's not unreasonable, but I've got rather a lot of other things to do with my time just at the moment.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

edalerichard

I bought one from TLC not long ago for £16.50 +VAT. It's made by Manrose, and is called "1351 Remote Fan Timer". It's built into an 85mm square box - complete with plinth - for wall mounting and has an adjustment screw to set the delay anywhere in the range 1 minute - 60 minutes (though not with great precision!).

Ah - just found it on TLC's website

appears to have gone up a bit since I bought mine (now £17.20) and it only claims to go up to 45 minutes!

Reply to
Roger Mills