Exterior Wood Oil - Recommendations

I have 19mm thick - 26cm x 105cm sapele fielded panels on my door frame. Any recommendations for achieving a silk finish?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

I have 19mm thick - 26cm x 105cm sapele fielded panels on my door frame. Any recommendations for achieving a silk finish?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

all my external joinery is in Sapele ... I used Sikkens Filter 7

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I use Sadolin on all my exterior woodwork, comes in a 'semi-gloss' which I guess you might call silk.

Reply to
pcb1962