Exterior insulating wall cladding?

Fabulous!

Reply to
IMM

Hmmm....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

.... and that's a big "if"

Leaving it alone would be good......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

At 1" it will have to be high performing Celotex or Kingspan.

Reply to
IMM

A die of sold and damp and no style whatsoever. Fancy dying without style!

Reply to
IMM

Hmm. Now I know why mny snotty uni insisted I be able to speak English and even write it before they let me in.

Does anyone have the FAINTEST idea what a 'die of sold and damp' is?

I can understand the undoubtedly recursive reference to 'no style whatsoever' given the identity of the poster...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

:o)

Reply to
Huge

And die of cold and damp and no style whatsoever.

Reply to
IMM

Ah. Been looking in your crystal ball again, have you?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hmmmm, just one thing, when being pedantic you should try not to make your own spelling mistakes .............

Reply to
David Hemmings

Which one was that then?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Gosh, showing my age a bit here. La Sainte Union was a girls school 30 years ago wasn't it? Never did know much about it, but there were some girls from the school who used to travel on the same bus as me into Southampton as I recall.

Somewhere at the end of the Avenue if memory hasn't totally deserted me after all these years.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

.... why mny snotty ......

i lost count a long time ago the number of times a pedant post needs itself to be corrected ;)

Reply to
David Hemmings

You plainly have no style whatsoever.

Reply to
IMM

That wasn't pedantry, so much as 'complete confusion' AND being pedantic, typograhic errors are not spelling mistakes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Mmm. But I doubt I will die of it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What! I have seen some people at parties more than die having no style.

Reply to
IMM

Whilst it certainly wouldn't win a diamond badge for plain english, it was certainly clear what was meant, if written somewhat badly.

How was i to know it was a typo, only the person who typed it would be able to say they KNEW what they wanted to type ....... ;)

Here is a good example of some simple typos people make

i was only ribbing you.

Learnt today one good reason not to leave your little finger between two pieces of 4x2 hardwood that you are banging together, f*ck does it hurt :)

Reply to
David Hemmings

According to David Olivier, one the best eco architects in the UK, this house is the best e,g., of an existing house being ecoised.

IMM

Would be singularly inappropriate for Nick W's house tho.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton