extending towel rail for bathroom

I have fitted furniture in the bathroom including a length of worktop which is around 320mm deep. I had hoped to put an extending towel rail under the worktop close to the sink but cannot find one that will fit. The following link gives an example of one which fits under a kitchen worktop, but as you can see it would be too long to go under my bathroom worktop :-

could probably cut one of these down to size but does anyone know where I might get hold of one designed to fit under a bathroom worktop.

Thanks.

Reply to
Kevin

Never seen these intended for bathroom use TBH. We have a similar rail in our kitchen, for tea towels; it's pretty flimsy though and I can't see it coping well with heavy, bulky bathtowels.

David

Reply to
Lobster

I'm not planning on using it for bathtowels, just handtowels close to the sink. We will have a separate heated towel rail for most of the towels but this isn't within easy reaching distance of the sink.

Reply to
Kevin