extending a telephone point

I need to connect a modem, phone and fax machine and would rather wire something instead of having a unit in the house where little fingers can touch (15 month old!!!!) I have seen this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 0&item 0026603229&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Ebay item no 200026603229 in case the link doesn't work and looks like it will do the job. Any comments?
Thanks
Tom

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo 658&C=Froogle&U658&TB175
wire
can
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 0&item 0026603229&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

like it

Tom,
If it is any consolation I have had a 6 pair standard 'indoors type' bt cable buried in an 18" deep trench up my garden to my workshop for the past 15 years with no ill effects what so ever.
AWEM
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:47:30 +0100, "Alan"

I think they *are* the 'One_for_all' versions aren't they?
So are they quiet, no mains hum / other noise etc ..?
I wonder how well they would (or wouldn't) work with a pair of mains LAN extenders?
All the best ..
T i m