radiator air vents

could anyone tell me which end of radiator should air vents be fitted, i.e flow or return? thanks Mark
rocky wrote:

The highest end ! (whether required or not, I always mount radiators with the vent end fractionally higher then the other end)
Flow and return connections are usually pre-determined by pipe runs. As you are only venting air when the system is not running it makes no difference.
rocky wrote:

You computer date is in the future.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

or are we in the past?
words:

I'm not now.
--
Skipweasel

You need to change your regional settings on your PC, as your PC thinks it is in the US.
Start, Control Panel, Regional and Language Options Change the drop down box under the "Regional Options" to English (United Kingdom)
Change the Location to United Kingdom
Under the Languages tab, click Details and make sure your keyboard is set to UK (Assuming it is a UK one with a on the number 3)
Under the advanced tab, change the drop down to English (United Kingdom)
Double click on the clock, usually in the bottom right of the screen Click the Time Zone in this screen, and make sure it is set to GMT Then click Apply Then click on the Date & Time tab, and set the date and time if it is now wrong.
Sparks...

Fitted some new rads recently and the instruction said fit them at return end. These were Acova multicolumn designer type.
Alistair
I,m back from the future, thanks for letting me know that i had gone,

"rocky" wrote

Looks like you are still a few hours ahead to me!
Phil

Your time zone is still wrong!